To our loyal and valued customers:
At St. George Transmission & Automotive, customer and employee health is a top priority. As concerns surrounding the novel Coronavirus (COVID 19) grow, we want you to know that we are taking every precaution necessary to keep our team and customers safe. Through the guidance of the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and WHO (World Health Organization) our company is taking the following precautionary measures:
- Increased office cleaning and disinfection: We will be disinfecting common areas and commonly touched surfaces multiple times per day.
- All employees are instructed to wash hands often and judiciously, along with following proper hygiene habits.
- Employees entering customer’s vehicle will begin by placing protective covers on the drivers seat, steering wheel, and floor. Employees will also be wearing clean gloves.
- After repairs, all touched surfaces will be wiped down with disinfectant. An anti-viral spray treatment will be applied to the Air Conditioning/ Heater vents. This will happen at no charge to the customer.
- Employees and customers are advised to stay home if they do not feel well. For customers unable to travel, other arrangements for local vehicle pickup and delivery are available at no additional charge.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it unfolds, and will adjust policies as needed to assist in combating the threats that we are faced with.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to any opportunity to serve you however we can.